Beach on a Budget!
Insie weensie tiny bikinis can be expensive, but not at Thrift Town. Outfit the entire family for the cost of a new swimsuit!
7 BEACH/POOL READY TIPS
- Look for signs of wear on that “new-to-you” suit to make sure it will last for the season. Many items at Thrift Town are like new! It’s also a good idea to hand wash the suit and lay it flat to dry. Excessive heat can stretch out the elastic and fibers in the suit.
- Buy a few! Who likes to put on a wet suit?! Get a few so you and or your kiddos can always put on something dry.
- Mix and match tops and bottoms for a cool relaxed look. No need to be matchy matchy these days.
- Wear a hat! They provide great sun protection and are fashionable.
- Buy a bag. Beach bags hold all the necessities like sun screen, water bottle, towel and a good book.
- Cover it up! Oversized button up shirts, T-s, or sun dresses make great cover ups. Light summer scarves can also provide sun protection to your sensitive neck area.
- Make sure to have lots of flip flops or”slippers” as they call them in Hawaii ready to cover your feet from the hot sand, pool deck or street. You can’t have too many. Put them in a basket by your front door and put an extra pair in the trunk of the car.
Have a great summer in the sun!