Thrift Town’s Top 20 Thrift Tips!
Happy National Thrift Store Day
Thrift Town’s TOP 20 Thrift Shopping Tips!
- Bring Photos (ipad/smartphone) Recreate Looks you Love!
- Know the current & upcoming fashion trends (pantsuits for fall would be good here!)
- TT is Sized & Colorized – makes it less overwhelming!
- If you like it, put it in your cart – it might be gone later!
- Look For Colorful Accessories – home & fashion
- Have a Plan, but Keep An Open Mind (lists can be helpful, but be prepared to be surprised!)
- Don’t Be A Hoarder – donate back and free your closet space
- Go Often & Be Patient – 4,000 items arriving daily
- Look For Classic Pieces
- Watch for Brand Names
- Think Spray Paint
- Think Creatively & Take a Risk
- Try on Clothes – dressing rooms!
- Shop the Off Season Racks – great deals
- Shop the Men’s Dept (flannels, sweaters)
- Color Tag Sales – change on Mondays!
- Don’t Miss the Books! Amazing finds!
- Bring a Friend! Way more fun!
- Be a VIP – Extra Savings/App
- Be Proud of your Responsible GREEN Shopping! (reduce carbon footprint!)